Thursday, August 21, 2008

Because I look good in it, that's why

Several of my friends have asked about my profile picture, and why I chose a picture in which I am only holding one of my children. Answer: because it is the only picture that I could find of myself that is even remotely flattering, and I had to go all the way back to 2006 to find it. Finding any pictures of myself, flattering or not, was a challenge; in fact, there is very little photographic evidence that I even existed after 2002. If someone takes one, I will happily update my profile picture with a complete family shot as long as I look good in it, even if everyone else looks bad. Given the kind of snapshots we get around here, it may be a while before that happens.

No comments:

 
BLOG DESIGN BY: SHERBET BLOSSOM DESIGNS