Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Project 365 - Day 38


It was visitor's day in Elizabeth's ballet class, but sadly, I forgot to bring my camera with me. I'm still not in the habit of taking it with me everywhere (and if I'm really going to do this every day, I had really better get into that habit soon). I did have my iPhone with me, however, and while it takes horrendous photos, it allowed me to capture Elizabeth very enthusiastically practicing her arabesques.

Caroline begged to come watch practice with me. Given that we've taken to playing You Tube clips of Swan Lake for her in a futile attempt to satisfy her unquenchable thirst for ballet, I thought she'd really enjoy it. Unfortunately, 5 and 6 year old ballet practice was, er, not quite up to Caroline's standards, and she was not impressed. She still can't always find the precise words she's looking for to express her displeasure with things, so rather than saying "their ballet moves are not exactly graceful, can we please go home and watch The Waltz of the Snowflakes again?" she started telling me (loudly) "You're weird! You're weird!" It was a little awkward.

No comments:

 
BLOG DESIGN BY: SHERBET BLOSSOM DESIGNS