Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Project 365 - Day 88



Doing Project 365 has a kind of Catch-22 quality to it -- remember the character Dunbar who made a point of doing boring and uncomfortable things because it made time pass more slowly? Now don't get me wrong, I don't find Project 365 to be boring or uncomfortable, but posting a picture a day gets to be challenging after a while, and I can't tell you how many times I've logged on to blogger, checked the day and said "Seriously? It's only the 88th day of the year?!"

Today was one of those days, where I've already fallen behind a couple of days and had no idea what I was going to post, when I woke up the computer and saw this Word document Jacob was working on before school. Jacob likes to make encyclopedias of the topics that are interesting to him. I can't tell you how many reams of paper we go through. We have encyclopedias of Jedi, superheroes, singers, attractions at Disney World, Wipeout obstacles, Harry Potter spells, and tongue twisters (to list but a few). Apparently he is now working on an encyclopedia of Dr. Who -- a British sci-fi show he watches with David. I love my boy - he is one of a kind.

No comments:

 
BLOG DESIGN BY: SHERBET BLOSSOM DESIGNS