Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Grand Summer Vacation Finale

I had already started dinner tonight when David called and suggested that we take the kids out to celebrate the end of summer and the start of the new school year. What a guy! So I cleaned up what I'd been cooking and we headed out to our family's #1 celebration spot:



And enjoyed some seriously great burgers. We discussed our favorite parts of summer (Jacob: The Rockin' Roller Coaster; Caroline: The Nemo Ride; Elizabeth: It's a Small World, at which point Caroline changed her favorite part of summer to It's a Small World as well); had our usual Five Guys conversation, in which we try to figure out what it is about Five Guys burgers that make them so much better than other guys' burgers; talked about the importance of personal space and not flailing around in restaurants; and discussed why I get my hair highlighted if I don't want the highlights to be noticeable. I think that about covers it! It was way more fun than staying home for dinner.

No comments:

 
BLOG DESIGN BY: SHERBET BLOSSOM DESIGNS